The use of this website constitutes your consent to and understanding of, the following terms and conditions regarding the information contained herein, including the use of personal information submitted to the website, third party websites that may be linked to this site, periodic changes to this site, legal and ethical requirements and applicable state advertising disclaimers.
First and foremost, as a user of the site you specifically agree that your use of the information contained within this site is for general informational purposes only and under no circumstance may be relied upon by you or any other visitor to diagnose or treat any disease or medical condition or to provide specific legal information about any particular legal problem you or any other person may be experiencing. BOTH THE MEDICAL AND LEGAL INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN IS SIMPLY GENERAL INFORMATION TO BE USED AS A GENERAL GUIDE AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE MAY ANYTHING WITHIN THE SITE BE RELIED UPON TO CREATE EITHER A DOCTOR-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP OR AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP.
The website is owned by Patient Support, LLC which is a for-profit Florida Company and the terms and conditions of this disclaimer and your consent thereto as set forth above also apply to Patient Support, LLC in addition to mesotheliomafund.com. Further, the mesotheliomafund.com is sponsored by The Patient Support Law Firm, LLC, a law firm which concentrates its practice in the areas of personal injury litigation. All disclaimers and conditions set forth herein apply equally to The Patient Support Law Firm, LLC.
As set forth above the information contained in this site is not intended to be medical or legal advice, but rather is to be viewed as general information frequently encountered and common to the subject matter of the site. Given the rapid and continuous evolution of information pertaining to a given subject the information is not and cannot be guaranteed to be current, complete or correct. No warranties, either expressed or implied, are made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein.
The information on this site is provided “as is” and mesotheliomafund.com, Patient Support, LLC and The Patient Support Law Firm, LLC expressly disclaim all warranties, including fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability and noninfringement. mesotheliomafund.com, Patient Support, LLC and The Patient Support Law Firm, LLC disclaim responsibility for any and all loss or other claims whatsoever of any kind alleged to have occurred as a result of using this site, including those based upon errors or omissions within the site, whether resulting from content within the site or errors associated with sites that have linked to this site or for any losses related to the unavailability of this site or any portion thereof.
PERSONAL INFORMATION SUBMITTED TO THIS WEBSITE
If you choose to fill out a form on this website you are specifically requesting to be contacted by representatives of the site, including a law firm, in response to your informational request. While every effort is made to treat your inquiry with dignity, respect and privacy, you specifically acknowledge that the information sent to the site in an email might not be maintained as confidential or privileged. While all reasonable efforts are taken to protect your information, absolute security cannot be guaranteed and must be taken into account when submitting information to this or any other site. At no time will any information about you be gathered without your consent and at no time will any information voluntarily submitted by you be sold or otherwise disseminated to another entity for marketing purposes.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Neither mesotheliomafund.com, Patient Support, LLC nor The Patient Support Law Firm, LLC, including any and all employees, officers and directors of said entities as well as any other affiliates, subcontractors or successor entities shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or other damages of any kind or character as a result of any contact you may have with this site, including any relationships that may develop with any medical or legal professionals as a result of your use of this site.
As a condition for the use of this site you agree to assume complete and absolute responsibility for any and all damages that you may incur, including any which may result from any computer problems or viruses resulting from said use.
Further, you agree to hold mesotheliomafund.com, Patient Support, LLC and The Patient Support Law Firm harmless for any and all damages and claims brought by you or on your behalf against any or all of those entities arising out of your use of this site.
All terms and conditions set forth herein shall be governed and determined under the laws in effect and as amended in the State of Florida and any actions brought shall be limited to jurisdiction within the State of Florida only, regardless of the location of the user at the time the site is visited or at any other time.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SITE
From time to time changes and modifications are made to this site. As a condition to the use of the site visitors are responsible to review the site from time to time to be certain that they keep abreast of informational changes that may affect their understanding of the information contained within the site and specifically release and hold harmless all entities and individuals associated with the site from any and all damages related to informational changes within the site.
All terms and conditions relating to the use of this website are contained within the site and constitute the entire agreement regarding the same. Any verbal or other communications not set forth within the site will not affect the terms and conditions herein unless the same is placed in writing and formally signed by the person or entity sought to be held liable for said terms and conditions.
STATE DISCLAIMERS REGARDING ADVERTISING APPLICABLE TO LAWYERS
To the extent that any information contained within this site is construed as advertising by a lawyer or a law firm the following state advertising disclaimers are set forth in an effort to comply with the ethical requirements for such disclaimers.
- ALABAMA: No representation is made that the quality of legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.
- COLORADO: Colorado does not certify attorneys as specialists in any field.
- DELAWARE: A lawyer shall not state or imply that a lawyer is certified as a specialist in a particular field of law.
- FLORIDA: The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.
- ILLINOIS: The Supreme Court of Illinois does not recognize certifications of specialties in the practice of law, nor does it recognize certifications of expertise in any phase of the practice of law by any agency, governmental or private, or by any group, organization or association.
- IOWA: The determination of the need for legal services and the choice of a lawyer are extremely important decisions and should not be based solely upon advertisements or self-proclaimed expertise.
- KENTUCKY: THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT.
- MASSACHUSETTS: If a Massachusetts lawyer holds himself or herself out as “certified” in a particular service, field or area of law by a non-governmental body, the certifying organization is a private organization, whose standards for certification are not regulated by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- MINNESOTA: A Lawyer may not state or imply that the lawyer is a specialist or certified as a specialist in a particular field of law.
- MISSISSIPPI: The Mississippi Supreme Court advises that a decision on legal services is important and should not be based solely on advertisements.
- MISSOURI: Neither the Supreme Court of Missouri nor the Missouri Bar reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialist designations.
- NEVADA: The State Bar of Nevada does not certify any lawyer as a specialist or expert.
- NEW JERSEY: Any certification as an experienced, or any certification in a field of practice, that does not state such certification has been granted by the Supreme Court of New Jersey or by an organization that has been approved by the American Bar association, indicates that the certifying organization has not been approved, or has been denied approval, by the supreme Court of New Jersey and the American Bar Association.
- NEW MEXICO: LAWYER ADVERTISEMENT
- OHIO: ADVERTISEMENT ONLY.
- OREGON: THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT.
- RHODE ISLAND: The Rhode Island Supreme Court licenses all lawyers in the general practice of law. The court does not license or certify any lawyer as experienced in any field of law.
- TENNESSEE: None of the attorneys in this firm are certified as Civil Trial, Criminal Trial, Business Bankruptcy, Consumer Bankruptcy, Creditors Rights, Medical Malpractice, Legal Malpractice, Accounting Malpractice, Estate Planning or Elder Law specialist by the Tennessee Commission on Continuing Legal Education and Specialization. Certification as a specialist in all other listed areas is not currently available in Tennessee.
- TEXAS: Unless otherwise stated, attorneys claiming certification in an area of law are not certified by the Texas Board of legal Specialization.
- VERMONT: A lawyer may communicate the fact that the lawyer has been certified as a specialist in a field of law by a named organization, provided that the communication clearly states that there is no procedure in Vermont for approving certifying organizations. If, however, the named organization has been accredited by the American Bar Association to certify lawyers as specialists in a particular field of law, the communication need not contain such a statement.
- VIRGINIA: A lawyer may communicate the fact that the lawyer has been certified as a specialist in a field of law by a named organization, provided that the communication clearly states that there is no procedure in the Commonwealth of Virginia for approving certifying organizations.
- WASHINGTON: The Supreme Court of Washington does not recognize certification of specialties in the practice of law and that the certificate, award, or recognition is not a requirement to practice law in the state of Washington.
- WYOMING: The Wyoming State Bar does not certify any lawyer as a specialist or expert. Anyone considering a lawyer should independently investigate the lawyer’s credentials and ability, and not rely upon advertisements or self-proclaimed expertise.